Wednesday 7 January 2009

An Introduction to this Blog

This blog is here to provide a critical insight into what really is happening in our world today. Taking in all sides of the story, i will give an overview and insight into current affairs, 'conspiracy theories', the monetary system and alternatives to what is given out in common education and the media.
I will try my hardest to prioritise and update as frequently as possible. There is alot to say and any requests for research etc. are welcome.
This is in no way a 'conspiracy' pushing site, I encourage nothing but for people to read this, find their own evidence and make up their own minds. People do not think enough anymore.
I will often include my own opinions and guesses, but I will never cite these as truth and will make it clear that it is something I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment